Common Service Centers (CSC) - Rural Choi ce
Common Services Centers (Also called as Gramin CHOi CE Centers) are envisioned as the front-end delivery points for Government, private and social services on any time any where access basis to rural citizen. CHi PS as State Designated Agency (SDA) for implementing Common Service Center (CSC) Scheme under the guidance of Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Chhattisgarh have established approx 1300 CSCs across the State. Most of the CSCs are providing various citizen centric services like Aadhaar Enrollment, PVC EPIC/Aadhaar card printing, PAN card, DTH/Mobile recharge, NDLM, LIC premium and other G2C and B2C services for citizen.
CHi PS has conducted various awareness workshops and training for CSCs to sensitize about the services which are being delivered through CSCs.
- CHi PS has organized the workshop with the help of SBI to deliver Financial Inclusion services to rural citizen through CSCs. Currently approx 1000 CSCs are delivering Banking services through their CSCs.
- CHi PS and CSC-SPV have organized the workshop on Teleclinic to deliver various health services to Rural Community through CHOi CE centers with the help of Apollo Tele Health Services (ATHS).
- 3000 tribal Youths will be imparted e Digital literacy courses through CHOi CE centers in Kanker and Korba district.
- CHi PS as Aadhaar Enrollment Agency has enrolled Aadhaar of more than 15 Lacs residents.
- Under National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) initiative, CHi PS has completed the survey of more than 60000 students and approx 15000 students have completed their examination.
- Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India has awarded Mrs. Tanuja Raichura for taking serious efforts for delivering various citizen centric services through their CSC.