- Greenfield City : 4th New Capital City in the country (and first in 21st Century) having a total gross area of 237 sq. km. (23,700 Hectares). Naya Raipur has emerged as country’s first smart city with World class amenities.
- Knowledge hub with university, research and institutional complexes.
- World class amenities including 18-hole Golf Course, Theme Township, Convention Centre, ITSEZ, Shopping Malls and Multiplexes
- In-principle approval received for setting up of Electronics Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) and ITSEZ in Naya Raipur
- Notification for Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) and National Investment & Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) under process.
Completed Projects :
Over 75 kms of road (phase-I), International Cricket Stadium, Hidayatullah National Law University, Capitol Complex, Expressway (from NH-6 and Airport to Naya Raipur), Muktangan etc.
Ongoing Projects :
Star Hotel and Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre, Mana-Tuta Tourism Centre, IIIT, IIM, ITM University, Knowledge Park, Underground City Electrical Infrastructure, Underground Telecom System etc.
Up Coming Projects :
Railway Station, IT SEZ, Sports City, Theme Township, Logistics Hub, BRTS, Amusement park,, EMC, ITIR, NIMZ etc.