Investment Enablers :Talent Pool and Educational Infrastructure
- Indian Institute of Technology - MHRD has announced to set up a new IIT in the State of Chhattisgarh
- IIM, Raipur - A premier national institute in Management Education/ specialized research established in 2010
- NIT Raipur Premier institute in Engineering, IT and Technical Education offering graduate / PG courses established in 2005
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) - A premier institute for medical science and research in Raipur established in 2012
- New campus of Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) will start from Academic session 2015-16. Centre of Excellence set up by Siemens.
- Hidayatullah National Law University operational in Naya Raipur
Ever Enlarging and Deep Pool of Talent
|SL. No.||Educational Institutes||Number||Intake Capacity|
|Total Intake Capacity||29530|
- 7 State universities, 1 central university, 6 private universities, 204 government colleges and 256 private colleges.
- Courses related to IT like B.Sc. in Computer Science, PGDCA, BCA etc. - offered by >50 colleges in the State.
- Total enrolment of 125,656 students in the Government Colleges in the State (2012-13)
Nearly 30,000 professionals passing out into the job market annually.
First state to provide skill development as a right.
1 Lakh engineering candidates to be job-ready over the 12th plan period.