CHiPS- Recruitment Notice- 07/2018 (1)
- General Information
- Recruitment in CHiPS
1.General Information :-
- The online application for all positions under Recruitment Notice 07/2018 (1) will start from 19-July-2018 Start Time 3:00 PM End Date 01-August-2018 End Time 07:00 PM
- Separate application for each post is required.
- Eligibility of a candidate or any criteria shall be considered as on the last date of submission of application. Incomplete application forms would be rejected.
- If it is found that the information submitted by the candidate in the application or part thereof is incorrect or false at any stage i.e before or after the recruitment process, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated automatically without any notice.
- The emolument would commensurate with the skill and competency of the applicant, and would be at par with Industry standards.
- Based on Terms of Reference (TOR) for each post, the candidates will be called for Interview by panel of experts.
- The candidates who would be called for interview will be informed through email.
- Original copies of all educational qualifications, certifications and experience will be required to be provided by selected candidates at the time of Joining.
- All communications regarding this recruitment notice would be put up in the website only.
- CHiPS reserve the right to modify or cancel the advertisement as per its requirements.
Kindly make a note of Start Date and End dateKindly make a note of Start Date and End date
|Sr.No.||Roles||No. of Positons||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Chief Analytics Officer||1||19/07/2018||01/08/2018|
|2||Asst. Manager HR- BharatNet||1||19/07/2018||01/08/2018|
|3||Asst. Manager Finance- BharatNet||1||19/07/2018||01/08/2018|
|5||Project Associate- SKY||2||19/07/2018||01/08/2018|
|6||Project Trainee- Jansamvad||1||19/07/2018||01/08/2018|
Note :- 2 positions of Asst. Manager Finance- BharatNet & Asst. Manager HR- BharatNet were floated earlier in June month via recruitment notice no.- 06/2018 cancelled due to some reasons are now being re-floated on our website.